Home owners / Buildings Insurance

Do you know that, by law, you have the right to decide who to purchase your building insurance from?

Your homeowners insurance cover (Building Insurance) provides you with cover for the physical structure, as well as all improvements of a permanent nature on the property, landlord’s fixtures and fittings which would normally be sold with the building.

Request a Quote

home header form